WILL YOU LEARN:
Corporate Finance Developments: This session will focus on corporate finance developments with particular emphasis on contrasting approaches to financial policies pursued by Western companies and CEE companies with partial state ownership (e.g. Slovenia Telekom and Croatia Telekom). We will also look at emerging patterns in venture capital and private equity financing of corporate activity as well as the emergence of “crowd funding” of business ventures.
Financial Market Developments: This session will focus on recent developments in the pricing of equity shares and bonds in the global financial markets, discuss capital market efficiency in the pricing and valuation of risky financial assets, and discuss the role of options contacts in contemporary financial markets.
- 08:30 - 10:00 Corporate Finance Developments
- 10:00 - 10:30 Coffee Break
- 10:30 - 12:00 Corporate Finance Developments (cont)
- 12:00 - 13:00 Lunch Break
- 13:00 - 14:30 Financial Market Developments
- 14:30 - 15:00 Coffee Break
- 15:00 - 16:30 Financial Market Developments (cont)
- 16:30 - 17:30 Networking / Light Reception
Participation fee: free of charge. Please note, lunch is not covered by the school.
THE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. THE EVENT IS OVERBOOKED. We are looking into possibility of offering an additional lecture.