On June 15 - 16, 2018 the IEDC-Bled School of Management is hosting a conference "Management Development Needs” organized by the CEEMAN Association and the Lead4Skills partnership.
The latest research results will be presented, as well as various issues and present guidelines that are of paramount importance for the future of management development, will be discussed.
The event will serve as a platform to:
- Discuss trends in management and management education
- Show the missing links between management development needs and HEIs;
- Address the needs of the corporate world in the era of the Fourth Industrial Revolution;
- Present results of extensive research from 7 different countries;
- Provide challenging discussions from education and business experts;
- Bring together a diverse crowd of scholars, entrepreneurs, public officials and students from CEE and beyond.
Check out the program at the site of the event.
15 - 16 June, 2018
free of charge