About the Conference
Join us at a unique conference that will bring together prominent management thinkers and leaders and top business executives. A one-day event is organized in partnership with Thinkers50 Europe and Bled Strategic Forum.
Among keynote speakers are Christina Boutrup and Martin Roll, both listed on Thinkers50, a global ranking of the leading management ideas of our age. Ms. Boutrup will talk about »How China Shapes Our Future« and Mr. Martin Roll will focus on the topic of »Asian Brand Strategy – A New Paradigm«.
Participants of the conference are encouraged to join the debate and an interesting discussion at a roundtable that will follow the presentations. Closing remarks will be provided by a guest of honor Mr. Bjarke Wolmar, Vice President of Thinkers50 Europe.
- 10:00 - 10:30 Registration, coffee, networking
- 10:30 - 10:45 Welcome, Danica Purg, Dean and President, IEDC-Bled School of Management & Peter Grk, Secretary General of Bled Strategic Forum, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of Slovenia
- 10:45 - 12:30 “How China Shapes Our Future” Christina Boutrup (1.5hrs lecture + 15 min. Q&A)
- 12:30 - 13:30 Networking lunch
- 13:30 - 15:15 “Asian Brand Strategy – A New Paradigm” Martin Roll (1.5hrs lecture + 15 min. Q&A)
- 15:15 - 15:30 Closing remarks with Bjarke Wolmar, Vice President of Thinkers50 Europe
- 15:30 - 16:30 Networking Reception
May 27, 2019
350 € + VAT
The wider topic of the impact of Asia on businesses will be explored in more details in September at the Thinkers50 European Business Forum
in the best Danish city for startups - Odense.