Bled (Slovenia) 28 - 31 September 2015: IEDC is partner of Young Bled Strategic Forum: solution-centred forum which seeks to prompt discussion and create synergies of ideas, turning them into reality.
Over the last decade, the Bled Strategic Forum has grown into a successful platform for high-level strategic dialogue among leaders from the private and public sectors on key issues facing Europe and the world in the 21st century. Welcoming prominent guests from Europe and beyond, the Bled Strategic Forum has established itself as an important annual gathering aimed at making commitments for the implementation of new strategies designed to confront the most pressing issues of today’s Europe and the world. Organized jointly by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Slovenia and the Centre for European Perspective, the Bled Strategic Forum is one of the leading international conferences in the region.
Official Opening of the 2015 Young BSF is taking place on 29th of August at IEDC and the final panel titled 'Building the Future: Opportunity for Aspiring Young Leaders' takes place on Monday 31st of August at IEDC. Panelists on this final panel, moderated by Ms. Ajša Vodnik, Executive Director of AmCham Slovenia, are:
- Mr. Miro Cerar, Olympics Gymnast and Esteemed Member of the Slovenian Olympic Academy
- Prof. Dr. Abdelhamid El-Zoheiry, President of the EMUNI University
- Ms. Katarina Kresal, Co-founder of the European Centre for Dispute Resolution
- Mr. Tomo Križnar, Slovenian Writer and Human Rights Activist
- Prof. Dr. Danilo Türk, Former President of the Republic of Slovenia
- Prof. Dr. Danica Purg, President of the IEDC-Bled School of Management