About the seminar
Customers and Markets Seminar is part of a series of three seminars offered under the scope of the Advanced Management Program - AMP. The seminar can be taken separately or as a part of the whole AMP.
Customers and Markets Seminar aims to develop a strategic mindset that will enable participants to be better prepared for a world of rapid, disruptive change. In such a world, it is not enough simply to ‘do more’ or ‘be faster’ and such behaviour could actually precipitate a crisis. Senior executives must challenge and question every aspect of their business model.
should you attend?
- Appreciate the internal and external hurdles to change, and how to address them
- Develop a keen understanding of how to create value for your organisation
- Transfer knowledge and best practice to your team
- Integrate your knowledge and skills in a program format that meets your busy schedule
This seminar is designed for all senior executive in an
organisation, regardless of functional expertise and
responsibility. This seminar is for you if you contribute
to, are involved in, or are responsible for designing
and implementing your organisation’s strategy.
- Strategic Inertia and Organizational Blindness
- Innovation as a mindset
- Embracing and Leading Change
- Challenging and Building Competitive Advantage
- Effective Pricing Strategies
- Understanding Customer Behaviour and Insights
- Implementing Strategy - from talking to doing
Start date: October 22, 2019 at 9:00 AM
End date: October 24, 2019 at 5:00 PM
880 € + VAT
Early Bird: 836 € + VAT till September 22, 2019
HYATT REGENCY Milentija Popovica 5, Belgrade, Serbia