About the seminar
Business Transformation Seminar is part of a series of three seminars offered under the scope of the Advanced Management Program - AMP. The seminar can be taken separately or as a part of the whole AMP.
There is enough evidence that the change in business is speeding up and many companies need to change the way they do business in order to remain alive and compete successfully. The business transformation journey starts by being able to interpret the world around us and decipher what many contradictory signals mean for the business model of our company. Then we have to redesign the business model adapting to new circumstances, and make it consistent again. Finally, we cannot stay with blueprint on the paper, but implement it in “real life”, often under highly unfavorable circumstances.
should you attend?
- To understand why and when we should engage in business transformation
- To rethink own business model and come up with tangible targets for improving it
- To be able to set a robust transformation process likely to yield positive results
- To reflect on own leadership competences and how well they match what is required from the business transformation leaders
The seminar is providing significant value to individuals and organizations facing the challenge of having to change the way they do business. It typically attracts members of senior management teams, as well as functional heads and project leaders who must drive the business transformation within their scope of responsibility.
- Drivers of business transformations: six main groups of external factors requiring the companies to change the way they do business
- Setting the new business model: how companies react to the need for changing the business model and how to think about changing individual elements of the business model while keeping overall consistency
- Innovative business models: what differentiates companies succeeding to come with significant value generation in a volatile business environment
- Handling disruption: how to transform the business model when the rules of the game are dramatically changing
- Leading transformational change: dealing with barriers to change and motivating the transformation team
Start date: October 12, 2020 at 9:00 AM
End date: October 14, 2020 at 5:00 PM
980 € + VAT
Early Bird: 930 € + VAT till September 12, 2020
Falkensteiner hotel (Bulevar Mihajla Pupina 10k), Belgrade, Serbia