About the seminar
During the program Leadership for High Performing Teams participants actively explore distinctive leadership strategies, structures, and skills required to lead teams. Through a participative process and a problem-solving framework that includes in-class case analysis, small group discussion, and an outdoor rowing experience, participants have the opportunity to:
- Develop strong and sustainable leadership and teambuilding capabilities
- Experience the not-so-secret steps which take a team to the highest level
- Learn how to harness individual and team strengths across the enterprise
- Leaders responsible for enhancing the effectiveness of their companies.
- Division and unit managers.
- Executives who need to work collaboratively to foster innovation and change.
- Mid- to senior-level managers who are responsible for growth.
- Project managers seeking to broaden their team’s leadership skills.
should I attend?
- Build a culture that promotes high performance
- Visualize and communicate goals clearly to teams and organizations
- Develop new insights on what it takes to lead others successfully
- Explore innovative ways to generate commitment, loyalty, and pride in team members
- Examine leadership and team-building through the rowing exercise
- Help team members to develop creative solutions and view workplace challenges as opportunities
- Understand the interaction between leadership and team performance
Start date: June 21, 2018
End date: June 22, 2018