About the Program
We shall start with the topic of effective management of remote teams, continue with crisis communications and end the short sequel with the on-line seminar on strategic management in times of crisis.
Together they are part of “Leadership in Times of Crisis” kit that we shall keep developing with new topics in coming weeks.
- Team leaders and members of teams who have to lead or work in virtual teams due to the current crisis.
- (Senior) managers directly involved in internal communication to inform, engage, and mobilize employees during crisis situations.
- Senior managers and other employees directly involved in formulating and overseeing the implementation of company strategy
should I attend?
- Challenges of working from home, virtual team communication, leading virtual teams effectively and ensuring high performance of virtual teams.
- Clear,simple frameworks to determine what to include in communication content, how to respond to difficult questions, and how to communicate with clarity,conviction, and empathy even in VUCA circumstances.
- Learnings from current crisis for the assumptions behind our business models, what makes our business models more resilient and how to approach reshaping them in a structured way.
400 € (VAT included) for the whole online program Leadership in Times of Crisis
€150 (VAT included) for the one separate online seminar