About the seminar
Our companies are facing disruptive changes in their business environment. Digital technology plays a major role in them, but geopolitical surprises, shifts in consumer behaviour and many other factors add to it. During the seminar we shall discuss not only what drives disruption but also what kind of business model transformation is needed to anticipate it or at least successfully react to it.
Particular attention will be placed on balancing „hard topics„ (systems, activities, resources) with „soft„ ones (competences, behaviours, leadership style) as well as the best practices of disruptive change leadership.
- Executives facing/leading disruptive change
- Managers responsible for planning and strategic thinking
- Mid- to senior-level managers who are responsible for business results
should I attend?
- Understand the nature of disruptive change and what makes it different
- Learn how to think about improving the business model
- Obtain a holistic view of change leadership
- Develop positive attitude towards living in volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous world
Start date: March 5, 2019
End date: March 6, 2019
1.250 € + VAT
Early Bird: 1.125€ + VAT before February 5, 2019
Digital Transformation Program
Digital Transformation Program is offered in three modules of two days which can be taken as a whole or by attending separate modules.
Participants attending all three modules will be awarded the Digital Transformation certificate. Participants attending one module will obtain confirmation of attendance.
- DT Module I: Leading Disruptive Change, March 5 - 6, 2019 by Nenad Filipović, IEDC-Bled School of Management, Slovenia
- DT Module II: Digital Strategy, April 11 - 12, 2019 by Joe Peppard, MIT Sloan School of Management,USA
- DT Module III: Marketing of High-Technology Products & Innovations, May 16 - 17, 2019 by Jakki Mohr, University of Montana, USA