About the Seminar
Information technology is one of the biggest disruptive force confronting organizations and their leadership teams today. It is not just large organizations but organizations of all sizes, including the public sector, that are being impacted by the inexorable advances in technology where business models, business processes, value propositions, customer experiences, products, services, and management practices have been, or are being, transformed by the social media, mobile, analytics, cloud, IoT, blockchain, AI and other digital technologies. It is therefore paramount that all organizations have a strategy that sets the agenda for leveraging digital technologies. But how do you go about building this strategy? Who should be responsible for its articulation? What should such a strategy contain?
are the benefits of attending this program?
This program will help executives address the key questions of where, when, and how to invest in digital. Participants will gain a thorough understanding of the impact of digital technologies on and the strategic options that it offers. The program will establish a frame of reference for considering digital in a strategic context, provide a language to discuss opportunities and challenges, and present a toolset to aid in crafting a strategy for digital.
Executives focused on helping their organizations embrace digital technologies, both operationally and strategically. Executives leading digital transformation initiatives.
The seminar covers the following topics
- Making sense of the digital opportunity
- How digital changes strategy and sources of competitive differentiation
- Digital business models: customer experience, content and platform
- Building data as a strategic asset
- Digital innovation through ‘testing and learning’
- Managing the portfolio of digital investments
- Leading digital transformation
Start date: April 11, 2019 at 9:00 AM
End date: April 12, 2019 at 5:00 PM
1.250 € + VAT
Early Bird: 1.125 €+ VAT for applications before March 11, 2019
Digital Transformation Program
Digital Transformation Program is offered in three modules of two days which can be taken as a whole or by attending separate modules.
Participants attending all three modules will be awarded the Digital Transformation certificate. Participants attending one module will obtain confirmation of attendance.
- DT Module I: Leading Disruptive Change, March 5 - 6, 2019 by Nenad Filipović, IEDC-Bled School of Management, Slovenia
- DT Module II: Digital Strategy, April 11 - 12, 2019 by Joe Peppard, MIT Sloan School of Management,USA
- DT Module III: Marketing of High-Technology Products & Innovations, May 16 - 17, 2019 by Jakki Mohr, University of Montana, USA