Should I attend?
- Learn how to tackle leadership challenges which include uncertainty, change management, rapid technological shifts, new ways of work and customer centricity approach.
- Learn how to make better decisions for business success by exploiting new technologies and immerse into best practices in this field.
- Get workable solutions, action plans and tools for sustainability strategy and implementation.
- Enhance you performance at individual and organizational level by harnessing your leadership capabilities and enhance the culture of your team and organization.
- Develop effective customer and employee centric organization for a sustainable business success.
- SLP is designed for senior executives and executive team members with significant management responsibilities in organizations.
- Particularly appropriate for: CEOs, operating directors, vice presidents, general managers, human resource professionals, divisional directors or managers, consulting professionals and business owners.
- Module 1: Technology for Managers, D. Turcq, Boostzone Institute, France, April 11 - 12
Explore what are the main issues for governance (especially boards but not only) in this world.
- Module 3: Implementing Sustainability Strategy, A. Smit, University of Stellenbosch Business School, South Africa, September 15 - 16
Acquire workable solutions, action plans and tools for sustainability strategy and implementation.
Module 3 APPLICATION
- Module 2: The Future of Work and Managing People, P. Stiles, Judge Business School, Cambridge University, UK, October 4 - 5
For your organization to be truly effective, four aspects of an organization must be developed: direction, leadership and talent, the relationships within and outside the organization, and culture. In this programme we explore these issues in detail.
Module 2 APPLICATION
- Module 4: Inspirational Leadership and Inspired Customers, J. Serrano, Transforma, Spain, November 24 - 25
How far should we go in our efforts to capture customer value.
Module 4 APPLICATION
Participants attending all four modules will be awarded the Senior Leadership Program certificate. Participants attending one module will obtain confirmation of attendance.
4.000 € + VAT for the whole program
Early Bird: 3.800 € + VAT till March 21, 2022
1.250 € + VAT for one separate module
Early Bird: 1.125 € + VAT